Are you making good use of your Accountant?
Many business owners only see their accountant at tax time or when they need to produce figures for finance applications. But the value your Accountant can deliver stretches far beyond these two small areas. Although we do tax returns and produce figures, our specialties for business owners sit firmly in strategy.
- Management Reporting – The timely and effective monitoring of your business results. Providing insight into its performance.
- Cash flow Reporting and Monitoring – Over time we will map trends for an in-depth understanding of the businesses cash flow. Delivering insight and therefore preparation for both the ups and downs.
- Financial Analysis – With reporting and monitoring comes the analysis of the data. We will review the financial health of the business and recommend actions where we see there are areas for development.
- Corporate Structuring – Protecting your personal assets from the risks associated with being in business and protecting your business assets from the risks associated with personal lives.
- Bookkeeping / computer processing – Potentially reducing the amount of your tax preparation fees
- Costings of product lines
- Activity based accounting
- Liaising with legal and other professionals for wealth creation, risk management and estate planning
And all of this with the goal to improve your bottom line whilst protecting you, your business and your family. Talk to our Accountants to find out ways about improving your bottom line and make this year a year to grow, manage and protect what’s important to you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This blog has been prepared by Modoras Accounting (QLD) Pty. Ltd. ABN 81 601 145 215. The information and opinions contained in this blog is general information only and is not intended to represent specific personal advice (Accounting, taxation, financial, insurance or credit). No individuals’ personal circumstances have been taken into consideration for the preparation of this material. The information and opinions herein do not constitute any recommendation to purchase, sell or hold any particular financial product. Modoras Accounting (QLD) Pty. Ltd. recommends that no financial product or financial service be acquired or disposed of or financial strategy adopted without you first obtaining professional personal financial advice suitable and appropriate to your own personal needs, objectives, goals and circumstances. Information, forecasts and opinions contained in this blog can change without notice. Modoras Accounting (QLD) Pty. Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy of the information at any particular time. Although care has been exercised in compiling the information contained within, Modoras Accounting (QLD) Pty. Ltd. does not warrant that the articles within are free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions. To the extent permissible by law, neither Modoras Accounting (QLD) Pty. Ltd. nor its employees, representatives or agents (including associated and affiliated companies) accept liability for loss or damages incurred as a result of a person acting in reliance of this publication. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.